1.4 SQ Podcast Episode 1 – What is the Scientific Quilter?November 10, 2009
This is the first episode of the Scientific Quilter Podcast. I am still working on technical issues, so any patience and/or help would be appreciated.
The completed applique quilt top mentioned in my podcast that took 4 (5) weeks to complete.
The pictures of the other projects I am working on will have to wait – I have to spread out my pictures so it looks like I am doing a lot with only a few projects in place!
Here is some places that I mentioned in the podcast. I will have a whole list on the side of the blogs I follow in the future, but since I mention these in the show specifically, here they are:
Quilting & Crafting Podcasts
- Alex Anderson Quilt Connection
- Annie Smith Quilting Stash
- Allison Rosen Within a Quarter Inch
- Brye Lynn Sew Stitch Create
- Sister Diane Crafty Pod
- Ruthann Logsdon Zaroff Mirkwood Designs
Hand Embroidery Websites
Podcast Specific Websites
- Mevio’s Music Alley
- Audacity tutorial for Podcasting (not discussed in podcast, but very helpful info)
Thanks for looking and listening.